Your donation will provide immediate help for land conservation and operational projects. In addition to receiving the donor benefits listed below, you can be proud of being an active participant in the preservation of Lake George for future generations! To donate to a specific conservation project, please go here.
Other Ways to Support LGLC:
- Shop at our online store!
- Give a planned gift and become a member of the Land and Water Society
- Donate non-cash securities or property
- Buy an engraved brick for Preservation Patio
- Donate land or protect your land with a conservation easement
- Donate an item from our wish list
- Volunteer! From helping with office mailings to clearing trails, from planning events to friend-raising, we have a variety of tasks in need of extra hands and talent.
- Participate in a guided hike or other public event throughout the year.
- Join our email list and follow us on Facebook to stay in-the-know with LGLC conservation projects and spread the word!
- Sign up for the Hike-A-Thon and be part of this awesome, lake-wide event in support of conservation