Your donation will provide immediate help for land conservation and operational projects. In addition to receiving the donor benefits listed below, you can be proud of being an active participant in the preservation of Lake George for future generations! To donate to a specific conservation project, please go here.
Other Ways to Support LGLC:
- Shop at our online store!
- Give a planned gift and become a member of the Land and Water Society
- Donate non-cash securities or property
- Buy an engraved brick for Preservation Patio
- Donate land or protect your land with a conservation easement
- Donate an item from our wish list
- Volunteer! From helping with office mailings to clearing trails, from planning events to friend-raising, we have a variety of tasks in need of extra hands and talent.
- Participate in a guided hike or other public event throughout the year.
- Join our email list and follow us on Facebook to stay in-the-know with LGLC conservation projects and spread the word!
- Sign up for the Hike-A-Thon and be part of this awesome, lake-wide event in support of conservation!
Solicitation Information: Florida: COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF THE LAKE GEORGE LAND CONSERVANCY, INC. (REGISTRATION NUMBER: CH39871-A) MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT. New York: A copy of LGLC’s latest annual report may be obtained, upon request, from Lake George Land Conservancy, PO Box 1250, Bolton Landing, NY 12814 or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau,120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, New York 10271.