Your donation will provide immediate help for land conservation and operational projects. In addition to receiving the donor benefits listed below, you can be proud of being an active participant in the preservation of Lake George for future generations! To donate to a specific conservation project, please go here.
Make a Monthly or Yearly Recurring Donation – please call our office at 518-644-9673 to set up.
Other Ways to Support LGLC:
- Shop at our online store!
- Give a planned gift and become a member of the Land and Water Society
- Donate non-cash securities or property
- Donate land or protect your land with a conservation easement
- Donate an item from our wish list
- Volunteer! From helping with office mailings to clearing trails, from planning events to friend-raising, we have a variety of tasks in need of extra hands and talent. (Please note that volunteer opportunities are limited during the COVID-19 pandemic.)
- Participate in a guided hike or other public event throughout the year.
- Join our email list and follow us on Facebook to stay in-the-know with LGLC conservation projects and spread the word!
- Sign up for the Hike-A-Thon and be part of this awesome, lake-wide event in support of conservation